On July 10, after a decade of planning and construction, wastewater was introduced to the newly commissioned membrane bioreactor at...
- Anne Arundel County’s Cox Creek WRF Begins Processing Wastewater with New Membrane Bioreactor
- Elementary School Renovations Celebrated
An ill-timed rainstorm failed to dampen the spirits of the approximately 100 attendees on hand for Mildred L. Day School’s recent...
- Downtown Transit Center Awarded ACEC/VT Grand Award
On June 9, the Green Mountain Transit Downtown Transit Center was recognized with a Grand Award by the American Council of...
- SkillsUSA National Leadership and Skills Conference
This week, Craft Development Manager Bob Morris and I will be at the SkillsUSA National Leadership and Skills Conference in...
- Connors Elementary School Project Kicks Off
Under a misty May sky, dozens of well-wishers gathered to celebrate the Robert V. Connors Elementary School groundbreaking in...
- Brian Walker, PC Construction V.P. of Water and Wastewater Named ENR New England Top Young Professional
4/10/2017 – South Burlington, VT – PC Construction is proud to announce that Brian Walker, vice president of the company’s...
- PC Construction’s Jay Fayette Receives Distinguished Alumni Award from Vermont State Colleges
3/17/2017 – South Burlington, VT – PC Construction Senior Vice President Jay Fayette was inducted into the Vermont State...
- PC Construction Wins Associated General Contractors of America Highest Honor for Waterbury State Office Complex Redevelopment
3/8/2017 – South Burlington, VT – PC Construction is proud to announce it has received one of the Associated General...
- Larry Knapp Joins PC Construction’s New York Team
2/22/2017 – Poughkeepsie, NY – PC Construction, among the nation’s largest employee-owned construction companies, has welcomed...
- PC Construction Opens Pompano Beach Office
2/15/2017 – Continued growth in the Sunshine State leads to second office in Miami Metropolitan Pompano Beach, FL – PC...
- PC Construction Selected to Construct $14.7 Million Ben & Jerry’s Project “Extra Chunk” in St. Albans
2/7/2017 – South Burlington, VT – South Burlington, Vermont based PC Construction announced today it has been selected to...
In The News
- Largest Water Supply Project in Georgia History Under Way
- State office project tops in country: Waterbury complex honored by national public works groups
- Opequon Water Supply Plan to move ahead with PC Construction and AECOM
- Waterbury State Office Complex Redevelopment project named APWA Project of the Year
- Geospatial World: How Geospatial solutions and virtual construction reduce risk and control costs (p. 52)
- M.L. Day renovations unveiled
- Maine Voices: Supporting small businesses and the tech economy
- The Top 100 Construction Project Delivery Firms
- Putting a square pet into a round hole: How geospatial solutions and virtual construction reduce risk and control costs
- Moses-Ludington starts $9.1M renovation project
- Groundbreaking held for new Lewiston school
- Richland Creek Reservoir project surging with construction activity
- DBIA Young Professionals: Making Their Mark on the Industry (p.8)
- Kennebunk High School Construction on Schedule
- Wellness Without Borders: Worksite Wellness Awards