PC Construction is excited to be a part of today’s New Hampshire High Tech Council’s BioTech/MedTech Cluster Kick-Off event....
- NH Bio Tech Event to Address Life Science Employment Developments
- PC Team Races the Corporate Cup Challenge
Last week, 12 PC Construction employee-owners participated in the 34th Annual Vermont Corporate Cup 5k Race in the State’s...
- Groundbreaking Women in Construction
Last week, a small group of PC Construction women attended the 14th annual Groundbreaking Women in Construction conference....
- The Future of Florida’s Water System
The Florida Council for Public-Private Partnerships (FCP3) is holding its spring conference on May 19 and 20 at the Marriott Tampa...
- Construction Specifications Institute Takes in Kennebunk High School
Approximately 30 members of Maine’s Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) toured the ongoing $42.8 million renovation and...
- Brian Walker, PC Construction V.P. of Water and Wastewater Named ENR New England Top Young Professional
4/10/2017 – South Burlington, VT – PC Construction is proud to announce that Brian Walker, vice president of the company’s...
- PC Construction’s Jay Fayette Receives Distinguished Alumni Award from Vermont State Colleges
3/17/2017 – South Burlington, VT – PC Construction Senior Vice President Jay Fayette was inducted into the Vermont State...
- PC Construction Wins Associated General Contractors of America Highest Honor for Waterbury State Office Complex Redevelopment
3/8/2017 – South Burlington, VT – PC Construction is proud to announce it has received one of the Associated General...
- Larry Knapp Joins PC Construction’s New York Team
2/22/2017 – Poughkeepsie, NY – PC Construction, among the nation’s largest employee-owned construction companies, has welcomed...
- PC Construction Opens Pompano Beach Office
2/15/2017 – Continued growth in the Sunshine State leads to second office in Miami Metropolitan Pompano Beach, FL – PC...
- PC Construction Selected to Construct $14.7 Million Ben & Jerry’s Project “Extra Chunk” in St. Albans
2/7/2017 – South Burlington, VT – South Burlington, Vermont based PC Construction announced today it has been selected to...
In The News
- DBIA Young Professionals: Making Their Mark on the Industry (p.8)
- Kennebunk High School Construction on Schedule
- Wellness Without Borders: Worksite Wellness Awards
- Naming the Tunnel Boring Machine Driller Mike
- Maine can't afford to wait to improve its critical water infrastructure
- Fitting a Square Building in a Round Hole: PC Construction integrates virtual construction and geospatial technologies into design-build projects
- PC Construction opens Pompano Beach office
- Increasing pint production: Ben & Jerry's expanding St. Albans facility
- Atlanta's infrastructure for innovation is moving full steam ahead
- Colby College's master plan for reshaping downtown Waterville
- Jackson Lab Holds Beam Raising Ceremony
- Construction business is booming, but where are the workers?
- Renovation "high point" celebrated at Kennebunk High School
- PC Construction picked for $200 million Burlington Town Center redevelopment
- Sinex picks local firm, PC Construction, to construct Burlington Town Center