The Construction Management Association of America (CMAA) South Atlantic Chapter recently held an Owners Social event in Atlanta,...
- Water and Wastewater CMAR Projects Advance in Georgia
- Work Underway on $14.7 Million Ben & Jerry’s Project “Extra Chunk”
PC Construction is excited to announce that we have been selected to provide construction services for Ben & Jerry’s...
- Planning for the Future Pays Off
About 15 years ago, PC Construction completed an upgrade to the 37th Street Water Treatment plant in Norfolk, Virginia to...
- Martin’s Point Health Care Opens Doors to Scarborough Clinic
PC Construction recently completed construction of a new 17,000-square-foot health care clinic for Martin’s Point Health Care in...
- Funding Availability for Water and Wastewater Construction
Do you have a water or wastewater construction project in the planning stage and need a little help to move on to construction?...
- Larry Knapp Joins PC Construction’s New York Team
2/22/2017 – Poughkeepsie, NY – PC Construction, among the nation’s largest employee-owned construction companies, has welcomed...
- PC Construction Opens Pompano Beach Office
2/15/2017 – Continued growth in the Sunshine State leads to second office in Miami Metropolitan Pompano Beach, FL – PC...
- PC Construction Selected to Construct $14.7 Million Ben & Jerry’s Project “Extra Chunk” in St. Albans
2/7/2017 – South Burlington, VT – South Burlington, Vermont based PC Construction announced today it has been selected to...
- PC Construction Reaches Milestone on New Center for Biometric Analysis at The Jackson Laboratory
1/9/2017 – Bar Harbor, ME – PC Construction reached a major milestone today on The Jackson Laboratory’s new Center for...
- Devonwood Investors, LLC Announces PC Construction and Local Development Team Hired for the $200+ Million Burlington Town Center Redevelopment Project
12/7/2016 – Project provides jobs and utilizes local expertise in architecture, engineering and construction Burlington, VT –...
- RSU 21 and PC Construction Announce Key Milestones for $46 Million Renovations and Additions at Three Schools
12/2/2016 – Kennebunkport Consolidated School Celebrates Completion and Topping Out at Kennebunk High School Marks Construction...
In The News
- PC Construction opens Pompano Beach office
- Increasing pint production: Ben & Jerry's expanding St. Albans facility
- Atlanta's infrastructure for innovation is moving full steam ahead
- Colby College's master plan for reshaping downtown Waterville
- Jackson Lab Holds Beam Raising Ceremony
- Construction business is booming, but where are the workers?
- Renovation "high point" celebrated at Kennebunk High School
- PC Construction picked for $200 million Burlington Town Center redevelopment
- Sinex picks local firm, PC Construction, to construct Burlington Town Center
- Second phase of Elizabethtown Community Hospital expansion nearly complete
- PC Construction wins award for Waterbury State Office Complex
- PC Construction Engineer News-Record rankings are in! #3 Wastewater Treatment Plant Contractors; #7 in Sewerage and Solid Waste Contractors; #9 Water Treatment and Desal Plants; #19 in Water Supply; and #45 in Manufacturing
- PC Construction's Brian Walker recognized as Vermont Rising Star
- Officials Tour RSU 21 Projects with PC Construction