[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=51&v=e1hmj3MUhco[/embed] PC Construction is proud to announce the Waterbury...
- Waterbury State Office Complex Project named APWA Public Works Project of the Year
- $15,000 Presented to Atlanta Nonprofits
Today, members of PC Construction’s Atlanta team presented three local non-profits with a total of $15,000 as part of our “PC...
- My Internship at PC
This summer I had the opportunity to intern with PC Construction on the Village Townhomes at Spruce Peak project. This project...
- My Internship at PC Construction
This summer, I was assigned an internship at PC Construction’s project at the Northwestern Medical Center in St. Albans, Vermont....
- The Future of Skilled Workforce Highlighted at CTE Summer Conference
The Career and Technical Education (CTE) Summer Conference was recently held in Greensboro, North Carolina to bring together career...
- PC Construction Announces Promotion of Five Senior Leaders as Company Continues to Grow along East Coast
9/14/2017 – Jay Fayette assumes position of chief operating officer South Burlington, VT – PC Construction...
- PC Construction Gives Back in Greater Atlanta with $15,000 to Local Nonprofits
8/30/2017 – Chattahoochee Riverkeeper is top vote-getter, followed by CHRIS 180 and Cool Girls Atlanta, Ga. – PC Construction,...
- David Crawford Joins PC Construction Board of Directors, Bruce Lisman Elected Board Chair
8/16/2017 – South Burlington, VT – PC Construction, among the nation’s largest employee-owned construction companies...
- PC Construction Selected as Construction Manager for the $39 Million Mill240 Project in Lawrence, MA
8/7/2017 – Complex will provide 198 market rate, stylish apartments in historic setting South Burlington, VT – PC...
- PC Construction Gives Back in Greater Atlanta with Annual Contest
7/24/2017 – Public asked to vote, $15,000 in total given to top three nonprofits Atlanta, Ga. – PC Construction, among the...
- Brian Walker, PC Construction V.P. of Water and Wastewater Named ENR New England Top Young Professional
4/10/2017 – South Burlington, VT – PC Construction is proud to announce that Brian Walker, vice president of the company’s...
In The News
- PC Construction Engineer News-Record rankings are in! #3 Wastewater Treatment Plant Contractors; #11 Water Supply Contractors; #7 in Sewerage and Solid Waste Contractors; #5 Water Treatment and Desal Plant Contractors; and #8 in Hydro Plant Contractors
- Moses Ludington expanding to meet new patient needs
- Construction plans released for Burlington mall redevelopment project
- Phase 2 of KHS construction nears completion
- PC Construction projects recognized with Engineering News-Record awards: Award of Merit in the Sports/Entertainment category and Safety Award of Merit for the University of New Hampshire Wildcat Stadium as well as an Award of Merit in the Small Project category for the Green Mountain Transit Downtown Transit Center in Burlington, VT
- PC Construction Engineer News-Record rankings: #147 in Top 400 Contractors; #38 in Top 200 Environmental Firms; #20 in Top Environmental Water Treatment Firms; #16 in Top Environmental Wastewater Treatment Firms
- Contractor Saves Money, Improves Employee Health with Workplace Health Services
- 11-mile pipeline latest part of $200M Paulding water project approved
- State Office Complex project wins public works award
- 2017 ENR New England Top Young Professionals
- Largest Water Supply Project in Georgia History Under Way
- Driving Net-Zero at DC Water
- State office project tops in country: Waterbury complex honored by national public works groups