Last night PC Construction celebrated the achievements of Chief Estimator Joe Daigneault. Surrounded by his co-workers and...
- PC’s Joe Daigneault Recognized as 2017 Rising Star
- Ground Broken on SUNY New Paltz Engineering Innovation Hub
SUNY New Paltz opted for a “treat” on Halloween when they hosted a ground breaking ceremony for their new 19,500-square-foot...
- Project Update: University of Vermont STEM Complex
The PC Construction team recently wrapped up the demolition of the Cook Physical Science Building on the University of...
- Northwestern Medical Center Celebrates New Medical Office Building
On Wednesday, the PC Construction team joined Northwestern Medical Center in celebrating their newly completed medical office...
- Project Update: Loudoun Water Potomac River Intake and Pumping Station
Last week, the PC Construction team on the Loudoun Water Potomac River Intake and Pumping Station project in Virginia celebrated a...
- PC Construction Completes $19 million Bevier Hall Dormitory Renovation at SUNY New Paltz
9/26/2017 – New Paltz, NY – PC Construction, among the nation’s largest employee-owned construction companies, announced...
- PC Construction Announces Promotion of Five Senior Leaders as Company Continues to Grow along East Coast
9/14/2017 – Jay Fayette assumes position of chief operating officer South Burlington, VT – PC Construction...
- PC Construction Gives Back in Greater Atlanta with $15,000 to Local Nonprofits
8/30/2017 – Chattahoochee Riverkeeper is top vote-getter, followed by CHRIS 180 and Cool Girls Atlanta, Ga. – PC Construction,...
- David Crawford Joins PC Construction Board of Directors, Bruce Lisman Elected Board Chair
8/16/2017 – South Burlington, VT – PC Construction, among the nation’s largest employee-owned construction companies...
- PC Construction Selected as Construction Manager for the $39 Million Mill240 Project in Lawrence, MA
8/7/2017 – Complex will provide 198 market rate, stylish apartments in historic setting South Burlington, VT – PC...
- PC Construction Gives Back in Greater Atlanta with Annual Contest
7/24/2017 – Public asked to vote, $15,000 in total given to top three nonprofits Atlanta, Ga. – PC Construction, among the...
In The News
- Lumberyard to start construction in two weeks
- Inside Burlington’s massive downtown redevelopment project
- Innovation space for engineering students under construction at SUNY New Paltz
- Dover school project on budget, on schedule to open next year
- New Vt. Task Force to Boost Education Post-High School
- New initiative links education and training to Vermont’s future workforce and economic needs
- The 50 States of Construction: Vermont’s small size means big opportunities for contractors
- PC Construction’s Joseph Daigneault recognized as a Vermont Rising Star
- First phase of $9M Ticonderoga hospital renovations nearly complete
- PC Construction cuts health care costs without cutting benefits
- PC Construction Engineer News-Record rankings are in! #3 Wastewater Treatment Plant Contractors; #11 Water Supply Contractors; #7 in Sewerage and Solid Waste Contractors; #5 Water Treatment and Desal Plant Contractors; and #8 in Hydro Plant Contractors
- Moses Ludington expanding to meet new patient needs
- Construction plans released for Burlington mall redevelopment project
- Phase 2 of KHS construction nears completion
- PC Construction projects recognized with Engineering News-Record awards: Award of Merit in the Sports/Entertainment category and Safety Award of Merit for the University of New Hampshire Wildcat Stadium as well as an Award of Merit in the Small Project category for the Green Mountain Transit Downtown Transit Center in Burlington, VT