PC Construction was recently recognized by the New England chapter of the Design-Build Institute of America with a 2017...
- Wildcat Stadium Receives DBIA Recognition
- Waterbury State Office Complex Achieves LEED Platinum
Over 200,000 square feet of Vermont’s extensive Waterbury State Office Complex redevelopment and restoration project – the new...
- Construction Update at the Hanahan Water Treatment Plant
PC Construction is well into the $42 million Plate Settler Basin and Solids Handling Improvements project at the Hanahan Water...
- Project Update: Blue Plains AWWTP TDPS & ECF
The Tunnel Dewatering Pump Station and Enhanced Clarification Facility, part of DC Water’s Clean Rivers Program, has begun...
- Partner with PC Construction in Daytona Beach
PC Construction (dba PCEO, Inc.) is seeking subcontractors, suppliers and vendors to partner with us on the approximately $30.5...
- Dan Nawrocki Promoted to Vice President
1/3/2018 – Nawrocki to Lead Water and Wastewater Operations in the Southeast Region South Burlington, VT – PC...
- PC Construction Completes $19 million Bevier Hall Dormitory Renovation at SUNY New Paltz
9/26/2017 – New Paltz, NY – PC Construction, among the nation’s largest employee-owned construction companies, announced...
- PC Construction Announces Promotion of Five Senior Leaders as Company Continues to Grow along East Coast
9/14/2017 – Jay Fayette assumes position of chief operating officer South Burlington, VT – PC Construction...
- PC Construction Gives Back in Greater Atlanta with $15,000 to Local Nonprofits
8/30/2017 – Chattahoochee Riverkeeper is top vote-getter, followed by CHRIS 180 and Cool Girls Atlanta, Ga. – PC Construction,...
- David Crawford Joins PC Construction Board of Directors, Bruce Lisman Elected Board Chair
8/16/2017 – South Burlington, VT – PC Construction, among the nation’s largest employee-owned construction companies...
- PC Construction Selected as Construction Manager for the $39 Million Mill240 Project in Lawrence, MA
8/7/2017 – Complex will provide 198 market rate, stylish apartments in historic setting South Burlington, VT – PC...
In The News
- Half of new high school is in the finishing phase
- MEREDA Index: State's activity hits 10-year high
- Upgrade to Charleston Plant Fueled by Booming Population
- Nutrient Removal at Hopewell Water Renewal: MBBR technology helps a treatment plant meet nitrogen limits
- PC Construction work underway, an update from the Richland Creek Water Supply Program project in Paulding County, Georgia
- Work continues on new Lewiston elementary school
- Urbahn and PC Construction break ground on $14 million SUNY New Paltz project
- Lumberyard to start construction in two weeks
- Inside Burlington’s massive downtown redevelopment project
- Innovation space for engineering students under construction at SUNY New Paltz
- Dover school project on budget, on schedule to open next year
- New Vt. Task Force to Boost Education Post-High School
- New initiative links education and training to Vermont’s future workforce and economic needs
- The 50 States of Construction: Vermont’s small size means big opportunities for contractors